3.15.2011
One Life....
Here we are with ONE LIFE. So why do so many do what they don't like. Men are that they might have joy. What brings you joy? Do you do something each day that makes you happy? There is but one life to live on this earth, I say let's live each day like it may be our last. I knew a family that had teenage children and they were very Alaska adventerous. One day one of their sons fell off the edge of a trail in the steep mountains outside of Juneau. He did die, sad to say. The family had tremendous heartache and courage. I remember one of the daughters saying that she tried to live each day to its fullest and without regret. I've not forgotten that and here we are 9 yrs later. I agree, with ONE LIFE I'm going to love each day for all it has to offer and what I have to offer it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment